The below terms and conditions are a legal binding agreement between you as the client and Bali Babysitter Club (BBC)
- BBC has carefully selected a suitable caregiver to take care of your precious children and all your childcare needs. Through a careful screening and interview process, numerous reference checks, a police screen (SKBB), and health record check, we believe our childcare worker meets an exceptionally high standard.
- If you, as the client, decide to cancel a scheduled babysitting or nanny services engagement within 24 hours of start time, a minimum of 25% will be charged to you and forward onto the babysitter/nanny.
- BBC requires you to provide accurate contact details and full name. BBC agrees to keep your personal information secure and will not distribute your personal details or identification to third parties.
- For safety reasons 1 nanny, babysitter or nanny looks after maximum 2 children. Child ratio 1:2
- Caregiver works maximum 12 hours / day and minimum 1 day off / week (for long-term care).
- Nannies, babysitters, will be given one hour (unpaid) break to go to have a meal for lunch or dinner if the meal is not provided by the family.
Small breaks apply on long term care.
- Live-in nannies or babysitters must be provided a suitable room or can share a room with children.
Parent (Client) must also provide lunch, dinner, and breakfast.
Our child-care workers will do not carry housekeeping services such as cooking or laundry for the family except if the sitter/nanny willing to do so. Agree to do so with an extra charge for the services.
- Babysitters will be asked to provide constructive feedback to BBC from their experience providing babysitting services to you.
- BBC has a no tolerance policy for any kind of verbal or physical abuse. Any kind of abuse towards our member will be brought to Indonesian law to be processed in Indonesia only.